The faculty and parents of Al-Hadi Academy believe that pupils commit themselves to learning, accepting responsibility for their work and their behavior. Our goal is to instill qualities such as common courtesy, manners, respect for others, self-discipline, responsibility and accountability, consistently enforcing the Student Code of Conduct.
We expect students to behave responsibly, recognizing the rights of others to be physically safe, emotionally secure, and to pursue their own learning without interference. As nurturing as we aim to be in helping children to respect rules, we also recognize the time and energy this draws from others who are behaving appropriately. Our faculty and parents have a tremendous positive influence when setting clearly define limits, providing appropriate consequences for behavior.
The following school rules and regulations apply to student actions at any time when under the supervision and guidance of school personnel. Please read these policies over very carefully, and discuss them with your children and students.
Reporting time of the school is 07:45 a.m for all the classes and dismissal time is
12:00 noon for mixed environments (Jr. I & II) and 1:40 p.m. for Jr. III onwards.
On Fridays, the school will get over at 12:00 noon for all the classes.
The reporting time for students is 07:45 a.m. and the assembly starts at 07:50 a.m.
After 07:50 a.m., the students will be treated as late. Students are not allowed to
enter the school after 8:00 a.m.
Itis imperative that children attend school regularly. If a student is absent due to
illness or for any other reason a note from parents must be sent to the school at the
beginning of the leave. Verbal notices will not be accepted.
- No student will be allowed to leave the school premises before the closing time.
- Term exams must never be missed. There will be no re-exam policy.
- Students’ attendance in all school functions is mandatory.
- 1st Saturday of every month will be working for all the classes.
- Incase of any unscheduled holiday (i.e. due to strike or disturbed condition of the
city), the school will remain open on the upcoming Saturday.
PersonalHygiene & Uniform:
- All students must come to school in proper clean and well-ironed school uniform
- Uniform is to be worn every day and for all school functions, unless notified
- Nails must be clean and trimmed.
- Boy sare expected to have very short, simple hair cut. Fancy haircut is not allowed.
- Child’s head should be free from lice. Spot checking is carried out through out the
year. If the hair is infested, your child will be sent home and allowed to return only
when the head is absolutely clean.
- Girls are not allowed to wear any jewelry except simple ear – studs. Applying of
nail polish, mehndi and kajal is not allowed.
- Students shall take bath daily, especially during summer, and use talcum powder.
- Students who are untidily/shabbily dressed or not in proper uniform will get
uniform checklist for the parents’ acknowledgement, in case of non compliance of
school dress and hygiene code strict action will be taken.
i Classes Jr. I / Jr. II / Jr. III
Girls: Grey half sleeved A-line shirt with white cotton tights / leggings.
Boys: White half sleeved shirt and grey shorts
Girls: Grey cardigan, full sleeves A-line shirt with white cotton tights / leggings.
Boys: Grey pullover, full sleeved shirt and grey pants.
Black shoes without laces and white socks for all Junior classes.
ii Classes I to X
Girls (I-III): Grey full sleeved A-line shirt with white shalwar and white makna.
Girls (IV- X ): New patterned grey full sleeved shirt with white shalwar and waist
length makna .
Boys: White half sleeved shirt with grey pants and black belt
Girls: Grey Cardigan and rest of the dress code is same as summer
Boys: Grey pullover, white full sleeved shirt with grey pants and black belt
Black broad toe shoes with laces and white socks.
During sports period all boys & girls must wear white canvas shoes.
- Additionalwhite dupatta with grey border is compulsory for girls from class VI onwards.
- All students must bring all the required books and notebooks as per daily timetable.
- Students should carry their diaries to school daily.
- Change of classrooms between periods, if required should be done in silence.
- Shouting/ whistling / use of foul or improper language is not allowed in the school
premises. In case of using improper language frequently, parents would be called by
the Principal or Student Counselor for counseling.
- Throwing anything at anyone is strictly forbidden.
- Students should not damage or disfigure school property. It is forbidden to write or
draw graffiti on the walls /desks. Damages done even by accident should be
reported at once to the class teacher or the coordinator. Students will be fined for
any damage done according to the actual price of that damage.
- Studentsare not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school.
- Noundesired books (other than text books or library books), or magazines should
be brought to school.
9.Theschool is not responsible for the goods lost. It is strictly not allowed to bring
valuable articles like expensive watches, mobile phones, or expensive fountain pen
- Theschool reserves the right to give physical anxiety punishment or to suspend or
to take strict disciplinary action (including expulsion from school) against a student
whose conduct is harmful to other students or may not be acceptable according to
our school’s code of conduct.
- Visitthe classrooms by parent/ guardian during study hours is not allowed. Parents
may see Principal/ Section Coordinators on Friday from 12:00 noon to 01:30 p.m. If
you wish to visit at any other time it can only be done through prior appointment.
- Studentsare advised to keep their classrooms and school building clean all the time.
Littering the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Itis very important that children make use of the dustbins and throw leftovers into
the dustbins only.
The school observes the following policy with regard to payment of monthly tuition
- Schoolfee challan should be paid on monthly basis till the 15th of each month at
any branch of Bank Al- Habib Limited.
- Incase fee is not received within the specified time limit, penalties will be charged
as per following schedule:
From 16th to 30th/ 31st of the month Rs. 100/-
After the end of the month Rs. 200/-
- Feevouchers will be expired after 30th/ 31st of every month. Fee voucher reprinting
charges are Rs. 200/-
- Ifthe monthly fee is not paid by the 15th of the subsequent month, then the parents
intimate the Principal about their problem, and seek prior written approval for
- Exceptfor the case mentioned in clause 4 above, if the monthly fee remains
outstanding for two consecutive months, the name of the student will be struck off
from the rolls.
The School library is open to all bonafide students of the school. All classes are
provided with at least one library period per week. Students have to observe the
|Girls’ Houses||Boys’ Houses||Colour|
* Students must maintain absolute silence in the library.
* Books other than reference books will be issued for one week. If the books are
returned late without a valid reason, then penalty of Rs 5 /-per day will be charged
* Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid for by the
Thereare eight Houses in the Al- Hadi Academy for boys and girls separately.
Every student from class I onwards is placed in one of the houses. Names are given
below along with colour code.
* Students from the senior most class will be elected as House Captains for each
* Points are awarded to the students throughout the year for co-curricular activities
games and sports. At the end of the year, the House gaining the highest score will
be declared the winner.
Students ’ Counseling:
There will be three counseling sessions for slow learners or students having
behavioral problems, with an interval of 15 days by the student counselor
/teachers/coordinator / Principal as the case may be.
Ifthe problem persists, then parents would be called by the Principal or School
Counselor for discussion of the student’s academic or behavioral concerns.
Afterintimating the parents about their child/children problem verbally, a written
complaint will be sent to them on continuation of the problem.
Afterseveral warnings, if no meaningful change is observed in the studies or
behavior of the child, then finally he/she would be expelled from the school.
Recommendations for Parents:
- Check the hair cut, uniform cleanliness and punctuality of your child every
- Do not send your child to school with oil on his / her hair.
- Inculcate clean and hygienic habits in your child.
- Discourage use of improper language by the child.
- Must ensure that television watching is kept to a minimum and only quality
programs are viewed.
- Entertainment should be monitored and never provided late in the evening.
- Internet and telephone usage should be monitored and minimized. Parents must
guide their children when they access the internet and should be aware of the sites
- See and sign the Report Card and return it to the school promptly with in three
- Keep going through the exercise books to keep abreast of a child’s daily progress.
- Check the diary daily to see what homework has been given and duly sign the diary.
- Children must have a balanced diet (nutritionally rich in proteins) and milk
- Drink water which is either boiled or filtered. It is recommended to send personal
water bottles along with your child to school.
- Avoid consumption of ice-cream, other milk products and eatables from road side
- All children must be dew or med at least once a year on the advice of their family
- Get dental and ophthalmic check ups done once every year by a dental surgeon and
- Immunize all children as the schedule given below.
- DPT To be completed before entry to school.
- Oral Polio
- Measles/ MMR
- DT At the age of 5 years
- Tetanus Booster dose to be given between 7-16 years of age and
also to be given if injured.
- Hepatitis On the advice of physician
- Students suffering from diseases such as Chickenpox, Cholera, Measles, Mumps,
Whooping-cough and Jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine
and do not send your child to school till the infectious period is over.
- Students suffering from infectious disease like Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis and
Scabies, etc. should not be sent to school till completely cured.
- Students suffering from chronic disease like Asthma , Epilepsy , Rheumatic heart
Disease etc. are advised to be under continuous Medical Supervision of a specialist
doctor .History of their illness along with the treatment being taken must be
intimated to the School.
- Parents must send healthy and sufficient snacks for their child.
- Parents must write name and class /sec properly on all students’ belongings.
- The school allows free access to material in Junior Section, however sometimes due
to innocence and ignorance to rules, children put things from their classroom in
their pockets, therefore, it is requested that classroom material shall be returned
immediately with a written note in the diary. This would reinforce discipline in the
child and also help us maintain our educational aids.